WE CAN HELP
Stowell Crayk, PLLC is a premier law firm with locations in Salt Lake and Vernal, Utah. We are a client oriented firm providing high quality representation at a reasonable cost. We depend upon referrals for our growing practice and believe sound advice and open communication are key in earning your trust. Nosotros hablamos español.
- Juvenile Offenses
- Ordinance Violations
- Probation Violations
- Traffic Citations
- White Collar Crime
- And More! See our Full List of Criminal Offenses.
1. I have been arrested, do I need a lawyer?
Yes. Call us immediately. If your loved one has been arrested, you may also call us to start the process.2. I am being investigated by the police, FBI, etc., do I need a lawyer?
Yes. This is serious. Call us immediately.
3. I am afraid to talk about my case on the phone, what should I do?
Call (801) 944-3459 to set up a confidential office meeting.
4. I have received a grand jury subpoena to testify, do I need a lawyer?
Yes. This is serious. Call us immediately. If you have been called to testify in any case and you are worried you could incriminate yourself, you don’t want to testify, or you are nervous for any reason; you definitely need to call us.
5. I have been charged with a misdemeanor, do I need a lawyer?
Usually. If you are nervous, scared, or have a lot to lose, you need our services!
6. Are you qualified to represent my case?
Yes. We have over 100+ years of combined experience in criminal defense. Our attorneys collaborate and work together on every case. Every weekday we go to court and argue cases in front of judges. Weekly we are in front of a jury. We are so qualified, we are certified to represent in murder trials. No case is too big or too small.
7. Have you tried a case similar to mine before?
Probably, we have tried thousands of cases. Sometimes, there is a new twist, but we have been around long enough to hear it all and we know how to properly defend your case. Call us and let’s talk.
8. Can my criminal record be expunged or sealed?
Yes, in certain circumstances. We handle cases like this all the time. We can usually tell you in your first consultation if your case can be expunged.
9. Have you represented outside of Salt Lake City Courts?
Yes. The majority of our representation in Utah is in the Salt Lake City 3rd District Court. But we represent cases weekly in other counties. We have also have an office in Vernal.
10. What type of people do you normally represent?
Our office represents males and females of all races, nationalities, religions, abilities, and sexual orientation without discrimination.
11. What are your fees?
Fees are based on a number factors including anticipated time involved in your defense/investigation, seriousness of the charged offense and complexity of the potential trial issues. We can usually give you a good estimate during your first consultation.
12. Where is your office located?
Our Salt Lake Office is centrally located in Salt Lake City. A street map and address is located here.
13. Do you accept major credit cards?
Yes. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
14. Are you currently accepting pro-bono cases?